|Wednesday Draw||Saturday Draw||Jackpot Minimum||Record Jackpot||Jackpot Odds||Prize Divisions|
|5:15pm Swedish time||6:15pm Swedish time||No minimum||237,697,528 kr (approx. $40 million)||1 : 6,724,520||6|
How Much Does It Cost to Bet on the Swedish Lotto?
It costs $1.50 to bet on the Swedish Lotto 1 at Lottoland or $3 to choose both Lotto 1 and Lotto 2.
What Are the Lotto Draw Days and Times?
The Lotto is drawn at 5:15pm Swedish Time on Wednesdays and 6:15pm Swedish Time on Saturdays.
Find current and past results and winning numbers for the Swedish Lottery on our Swedish Lotto Results page.
What Are Lotto 1 and Lotto 2?
All Swedish Lotto games, by default, are betting on two separate draws, Lotto 1 and Lotto 2, giving you two different chances to win.
Why Does My Game Cost $4.00 Not $1.50?
The default Swedish Lotto game is betting on to both Lotto 1 and Lotto 2 ($3) and with the Extra Game ($1) (see below) added on. If you only want to bet on Swedish Lotto 1 simply set ‘Select drawings’ to ‘Only LOTTO 1’ and set the Extra Game to ‘None’.
What Is a Subscription?
Subscriptions remove the hassle of buying repeat games and the fear of missing out on that big jackpot win. Our Subscription feature allows you to set up a reoccurring bet or bets on a given lottery draw. The subscription is open ended and will run for as long as you want it to. You can opt out at any time and cancel the subscription in your player account. Please find more information here: How to cancel a subscription
What Does "Place bet when" mean?
This option allows you to only bet when the jackpot is a set amount or higher. So if you choose $7 million, you will only bet on the draw when the jackpot is at a minimum of $7 million.
What Is the ‘Extra Game’?
The ‘Extra Game’ gives you another way to bet on the Swedish Lotto and win even more money. For $1 extra, 7 randomly selected numbers from 0-9 will be entered into a 2nd draw of numbers also from 0-9.
To win you need to match your numbers to those drawn in any order. You don’t need to win Swedish Lotto to win the Extra Game however, you cannot enter the Extra Game without betting on the Swedish Lotto and if you do win both then you will be the winner of the Drömvinsten, the ‘Dream Win’, which in the past has reached almost €25 million (approx. $40 million).
- You pick the Extra Game numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6,7. You didn’t win anything at Lotto.
- The Extra Game Numbers are 5,3,1,1, 6, 7. You have matched the last 2 numbers: 6 and 7.
- You have won the minimum Extra Game prize and therefore win €8.70 even though you didn’t win anything betting on the Swedish Lotto.
- You pick the Extra Game numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6,7. You won €130 (approx. $195).
- The Extra Game Numbers are 1,1,3,5,4,6,2. Unfortunately you don’t win the Extra Game. Even though you matched several numbers they are not in the correct order.
- But you have won €130 (approx. $195) playing Swedish Lotto, which is unaffected.
- You pick the Extra Game numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6,7. You won €130 (approx. $195) playing Lotto.
- The Extra Game Numbers are 1,2,3,3,5,6,7. You have won matched 6 numbers (not 3+3) so you’ve won an extra €25,000 (approx. $40,000).
- Add that to the €100 (approx. $150) you won Swedish Lotto and you’ve won a tidy €25,000 (approx. $40,000)!
What Is the ‘Dream Win’ or Drömvinsten?
Swedish Lotto has a super jackpot (called ‘Drömvinsten’ – the ‘Dream Win’ in Sweden) and occurs when you match all 7 numbers on Swedish Lotto and get at least 2 numbers correct on the Extra Game. The Dream win starts at just under €8 million and increases about €160,000 (approx. $240,000) each week until it is won. The largest Dream Win on record was just over €25 million (approx. $40 million).
The odds of winning the Drömvinsten are 1:337,915,578. Any Extra Bet made on the Extra Game will not increase the amount won on the Drömvinsten.
What Is the Minimum Jackpot?
Swedish Lotto has no minimum jackpot as prizes are based on sales.
What Is the Maximum Jackpot?
The biggest Drömvinsten of all time was 237,697,528 kr (approx. $40 million). The Extra Game top prize for matching all 7 numbers is fixed at €1,000,000 (approx. $1,500,000).
What Are the Odds of Winning Swedish Lotto?There are 6 prize divisions for the Swedish Lotto:
|Matched Numbers||Odds of Winning|
* Unlike to the UK lottery for example, prizes for the Swedish lottery are based on the total lotto pool, meaning the prizes are approximates, they may go up or down each week.
How Can I Increase My Chances to Win the Swedish Lotto?
There are no scientifically proven ways to increase your odds of winning the Lotto short of betting on more numbers. You can do this either through ‘System Bets’ by selecting extra numbers.
How Do I Get My Lotto Winnings?
As a Lottoland player you will be automatically informed of results and any winnings will be credited to the balance of your Lottoland user account automatically. You then have the option of using these winnings to bet on more games, or you can withdraw the money to your bank account.
Please note that all new Lottoland players must first verify their identity before any withdrawals can be made due to Australian Federal Government Anti-Money Laundering legislation. Refer to our help section to find more information about how to verify your identity.
Do I Pay Any Taxes or Special Fees on My Winnings?
No, at Lottoland you won’t pay any extra taxes or special fees on any of your Swedish Lotto prizes.
Why Should I Bet Online with Lottoland?
- Lottoland is the only site where you can bet on the Swedish Lotto from Australia
- You don’t have to worry about losing your ticket
- You don't have to claim your prize on time since any winnings will be paid directly into your account