We’ve Got Another Winner!
Queensland Man Wins $196k with Lottoland!
Is this deja vù or is this just a fantastic time of the year for Lottoland players!? We have another big winner in Australia – just weeks after our last big payout. It seems like this summer is going to be a lucky one!
Check out the details about the man who just got $196k richer and learn how you can be the next lucky Lottoland winner!
We are proud to announce we have another Australian winner at Lottoland! The lucky player – who wishes to remain anonymous - cashed in $196,660.60 by winning the second prize division on last week's Thursday Lotto!
The 42-year-old man comes from Queensland. He started betting with Lottoland back in January, when US Powerball fever took over Australia and everyone wanted a piece of the record $2 BILLION jackpot. Like thousands of other players, our winner signed up straight away, eager to try his luck on the world’s biggest jackpot of all time
He didn’t have much luck that time, but like all lottery winners, he persevered.
His strategy was to go on a round-the-world tour with our international lotteries and also keep betting on the Australian lotteries, in order to increase his chances of winning. US MegaMillions, Kenow, Cash4Life, Eurojackpot, SuperEnalotto, Swedish Lotto, Multi Keno, Mon&Wed Lotto, Sat Lotto, THU Lotto… He tried them all! And it worked.
On last week’s THU Lotto (October 6th) our player spent only $4.50, betting on the draw with 5 games. In one of them he matched six numbers. The winning numbers in this draw were:
9, 12, 21, 32, 33, 37 + P Ball 18
His number combination secured the second prize division of THU Lotto, which made him $196,660.60 richer. What an incredible return of investment on a $4.50 bet!
It's Shaping up to Be a Big Summer for Lottoland Players in Australia
The last quarter of 2016 began with an amazing (and well deserved) win in September: a 63-year-old mother from NSW won the third prize division of US Power with Lottoland and cashed in $66,9 thousand! She was only betting with Lottoland for about one month and won a prize that changed her life, and that of her family.
Now, just two weeks later, we are celebrating another big win, this time a six-figure one! And that's not even mentioning all the millions of dollars Lottoland Australia has paid out this year in smaller cash prizes.
Australian lotteries are still very popular but more and more people are now deciding to go global – like both our Queensland winner and our NSW winner did!
We've just over two months left in the year and still plenty of jackpots to be hit! Will you be the next Australian winner to make headlines? Only one way to find out!
How Can I Increase My Chances of Winning the Lottery?
Winning the lottery is really a matter of pure luck, but there are some things you can do to statistically increase your chances of winning:
- Bet with Quickies: all lottery numbers are drawn at random; therefore, you should try to pick your numbers at random too. This also has the added benefit of reducing the risk of shared wins should you hit the jackpot.
- Prefer System Bets over simple games: by choosing more numbers than the standard amount, the system will automatically generate all possible combinations with those numbers and create multiple bets instead of just one. This type of game is more expensive but it drastically increases your chances of winning.
- Choose a lottery that suits your expectations: some players like to go for big jackpots; others prefer lotteries that give you better chances of winning, even if just a small prize. Take your time to try out several different lotteries: you might find out you can actually make more money with lotteries that offer lowest jackpots!
- Re-consider your “lucky numbers”: you would be surprised with how many people uses birthdays and dates in general as their lucky numbers. As result, draws with numbers smaller than 31 have a massive number of winners. If you insist on using your lucky numbers, make sure they are not all smaller than 31, or all odds or even numbers, etc.
- Defy the odds: statistically speaking, if you bet several times instead of only once, the overall lottery odds don't change but the chances of you beating them does. Betting regularly will, therefore, increase your chances of hitting a jackpot.
Are you looking for an edge? A way to boost your odds? Lottoland Syndicates is exactly what you need.