Bet On International Lottos from Australia
International Lotto Betting
Ever had the feeling of missing out on huge international jackpots? Fortunately, Australians can now take their chance on overseas lotto jackpots which are usually much bigger than the local jackpots.
What Is International Lotto Betting?
Lottery betting is a brand new concept in online gaming which allows you to bet on a broad range of lotteries from all over the world. So not only do you get more choice – you can win much bigger jackpots too!
How it works:
- Betting on the draw: Simply pick your numbers, just as you do when buying an official lottery ticket, but instead of entering the draw you are placing a bet on the outcome of the results.
- Bet on international lotteries: We allow you to make bets on lotteries from all around the world from the comfort of your own home.
- Bigger Jackpots: “How can you offer bigger jackpots?” – it’s a question we get asked a lot, but the answer’s no secret. Lottoland works with major insurance companies to underwrite huge jackpot wins. This coverage means we can offer far bigger payouts than our competitors. Just one of the many reasons why you should bet with Lottoland.
How Can Australians Play Overseas Lotteries?
When you play with Lottoland you are placing a bet on the outcome of the official lottery draws and not actually submitting a ticket into the draw. So you can still bet on overseas lotteries such as American giants US PowerBall and Megamillions, even though the official lottery is open to US residents only.
What International Lotteries Are Available to Bet On on Lottoland’s Website?
We have the following international lotteries available at the moment. Please note that we regularly add new lotteries and will continue to do so as time goes on.
- Austrian Lotto
- El Gordo De La Primitiva (Spanish lotto)
- French Lotto
- German Lotto
- German Keno
- Irish Lotto (get the luck of the Irish!)
- Mega Sena (Brazilian lotto)
- Mini Lotto (Polish lotto)
- Multi Keno (Polish lotto)
- US Power
- Super Enalotto (Italian lotto)
- Swedish Lotto
- UK Lotto
You’ll find a full list of these lotteries along with further information including results and FAQs on our main lotteries page.
Ready to win?
You must be aged 18 years or older to bet legally at Lottoland. Registration is open residents of all states and territories, except South Australia, unfortunately due to license restrictions we are unable to accept players from there at this time. For more information see our terms and conditions.
So now you have signed up what’s next?
Time to bet on some lotteries! Just be sure to take the time to learn the ropes and find out which lotteries are best suited to your style and tastes. If you’re new to Lottoland we’ve written a special article about how to bet on lotteries online at Lottoland.
Finally ( I hope I haven’t lost you) if you ever need help, have a question or just want to double check anything please do not hesitate to contact our lovely and very friendly customer service staff (they are paid to be nice) [email protected]